Marketing a home means making sure it catches the attention of its target market – and no one knows more about this than the Scott J. Miller Team. With their 50 years of combined real estate experience, they understand how important perception is when showcasing all kinds of homes.
Scott J. Miller’s expertise and knowledge as a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)and a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) enable him to provide sellers with relevant, up-to-date advice. Scott also has an Internet Professional Certification (e-PRO) and over 25 years of real estate sales experience.
Whether it’s a sprawling luxury property or a beachfront condo, this expert realty team will make your property stand out from the rest. Enjoy all the perks of working with one of the top-producing real estate companies in Southern California, from personalized service to proven marketing approaches.
Here’s what else you can expect from the Scott J. Miller Team’sproperty marketing services:
The Coldwell Banker Advantage
The Scott J. Miller Team has a partnership with leading international brokerage Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. With access to Coldwell Banker’s world-class resources, as well as their own advanced marketing tools, the team provides sellers with only the best marketing plan.
Coldwell Banker provides a 360-degree approach to marketing which includes but are not limited to the following:
- Print media
- Public relations
- Social media
- Live events
- Personal network
- Direct marketing
This approach provides a complete and strategic brand strategy made to ensure your property gets the exposure it deserves. In addition to this, the Coldwell Banker network includes approximately 95,000 agents and 3,000 offices within 47 countries and territories.
The Coldwell Banker brand’s expansive network and strong global reach make it easier for properties to reach the right targets from all over the country and the rest of the world.
The Basics of Marketing a Property
- Professional Photography – Easily highlight a property’s best features and amenities with the help of a professional photographer. The listing pictures should showcase the potential of the home and draw attention to its unique amenities like a waterfront view, clever storage spaces, or a lush landscape. The higher the quality of the images; the better the chance that buyers will be interested in seeing the property in person.
- Social Media – Creating a brand and cultivating a property’s digital presence is a must. A home needs to be shown on platforms that home buyers most frequent, and this includes their social channels.
- Appealing Listing Description – Great listing photos and a strong social media campaign should be accompanied by an appealing listing description. The description must highlight the property’s features and lifestyle possibilities.
- Virtual Home Tours – Luxury home buyers come from all over the world. Having a virtual home tour available makes it more convenient for international buyers to view the home.
- Selling the Lifestyle – Marketing the home doesn’t stop at the property itself. For the most effective marketing campaign, the Scott J. Miller Team also showcases the wonderful lifestyle Southern California’s coastal communities are famous for. Showing the best of the neighborhoods is a must to give buyers the full experience.