Quick SearchFind your dream home with a real time search of the full MLS
Why Work with the Scott J. Miller Team
The Scott J. Miller Team’s personalized service modelwas created to help buyers and sellersthroughout every stage of the real estate process.
Through their time-proven one-on-one approach, the team’s goal is to become your real estate partners. They will sit down with you to assess your needs and craft a strategy tailor-fit to your goals.
The team’s top-notch services have made them the go-to real estate firm in Southern California. Using their expertise and knowledge, they provide only the best experience for their clients. From finding the perfect home to closing the deal, they will be there for you from start to finish.
Team of Professionals
With over 50 years of combined experience, the Scott J. Miller Team has made a name for itself as one of the best real estate firms in L.A. and the O.C.
The team’s enthusiasm and love forhelping people shines through in their work. They know how important buying and selling a homeis and strive to provide only the most outstanding real estate experience possible.
Scott J. Miller alone brings over two decades of real estate expertise, as well as in-depthbusiness knowledge. Through their company, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, the team’s network includes 95,000 agents in 3,000 offices and 47 countries and territories throughout the world.
Scott J. Miller’s over 25 years of real estateexperience encompasses a range of fields from wholesale mortgage and retail loans to real estate investments.He’s also knowledgeable in business,which allows him to handle even the most complicated deals.
When you work with the Scott J. Miller Team, expect to have the best local knowledge at your side. Scott has been a proud resident of North Orange Countyfor over 30 years. He knows the ins and outs of the areaand is dedicated to providing world-class service.He looks forward to giving you in-depth insights and a unique perspective on the local real estate trends.
Our Property Showcase
$5,390,00016501 Peale Lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92649View Details
$2,988,00019525 Woodlands Drive, Huntington Beach, CA 92648View Details
$2,300,0001633 Arch Bay Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660View Details
$1,875,000711 Pacific Coast Hwy #326, Huntington Beach, CA 92648View Details
$1,850,0007435 Paloma Drive, Huntington Beach, CA 92648View Details
$1,295,0005316 Rosecrest Drive, Huntington Beach, CA 92649View Details
$1,125,000200 Pacific Coast #418, Huntington Beach, CA 92648View Details
$1,050,000711 Pacific Coast #101 Highway #101, Huntington Beach, CA 92648View Details
$975,000711 Pacific Coast hwy Highway #106, Huntington Beach, CA 92648View Details
$975,0001900 Alto Lane, Fullerton, CA 92831View Details
What We Can Do For You
When selling a home, one of the most important aspectsof the process is making sure that you’re setting the price right, right from the start.It takes a lot of time, effort, and research – not to mention a deep knowledge of the local market’s nuances –to valuate a home accurately.
With the help of the Scott J. Miller Team’s expert home valuation services, you won’t have to worry about figuring out the listing price foryour property. You can rest assured that your home will be priced correctly and competitively so you can make the most out of your sale.Learn More
Powerful Search Tools
Searching for the right home is easy through the Scott J. Miller Team’s search tools. Usethecustomizablesearch tools tobrowsethrough awide range of listings, narrow down your choices, and find your dream home in real-time.
Whether you’re looking for a single-family home by the beach, an investment property,or the perfect place to spend your retirement years, Scott J. Miller and his team of expert realtors will be there to help.
At Real Estate by Scott J. Miller, you can expect nothing short of exceptional results every time. Find out more about their services here.Learn More
Community Focused Searches
The Scott J. Miller Team specializes in the wonderful coastal communities of Orange County and Los Angeles. Their community-focused searches let you find a home that’s right for you in the neighborhood of yourchoice. Discover the real estate opportunities inthe region’sincredible neighborhoods, including Huntington Beach’s SummerLane, Huntington Harbour, and SeaCliff.
Location is everything in real estate and there’s no better place to be than the gorgeous Southern California coast. The vast array of coastlines, balmy weather, and wonderful, high-end amenities make this region one of the most beautiful places to live in anywhere in the world.The Scott J. Miller Team looks forward to helping you find the right home in the right neighborhood here.Learn More
We Make Choosing a Realtor Easy
SELECT A REALTOR1One
Introduction to The Scott J. Miller Team.
Setting the perfect pricing for your home.
Home for Sale3THREE
Tried and tested methods to prepare your home for sale.
We will make your property stand out from the rest!
communications & contracts5FIVE
How we handle communications and contracts.
Scott J. Miller Team Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The customer service approach from the Scott J. Miller Team is very different from most. Combined, our team has over 50 years of experience. We strive for excellence and we take the responsibility that our clients give us with gratitude. We're enthusiastic, knowledgeable and we love what we do every day! Partnering with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage has given us the most advanced tools with a 360-degree approach to marketing and backing the best in business! Scott alone brings over 26 years of real estate experience ranging anywhere from the wholesale of mortgage back securities and loans, down to generating retail loans throughout the country. Having lived in North Orange County for over 30 years allows Scott to use his vast amount of knowledge to achieve the world-class experience you expect when buying or selling your home.
Schedule a Consultation
know what it’s like to live there
Our Areas of Expertise
know what it’s like to live there
- “Highly likely to recommend. Scott Miller is a pleasure to work with. He provided wise counsel as I prepared my house for sale and worked tirelessly to promote it. The result: I got the price I wanted in just a few weeks. There was not a single hitch in the process. Scott kept me informed througho...” Read More
- “Highly likely to recommend. My husband & I first met Ashlee at an open house in Rose Park South. It was our 2nd time looking at the house, and we thought we were in love. We were at the early early stages of our home buying journey. We had yet to list our current condo, and were getting a lit...” Read More
- “Highly likely to recommend. Scott sold our Huntington Beach home. His knowledge, expertise and professionalism is top notch. Scott made everything so easy for us. We got a fast sale and top dollar. We couldn’t be happier with his services. Contact Scott if you want a no hassle stress free sale ...” Read More
- “Highly likely to recommend. I spent the last 15 years as a RE developer and defense contractor for the US Army Corps of Engineers. Over those years I've developed a strong distaste for RE agents and brokers. I was quite surprised to see Scott Miller break this mold. Scott has what most all RE bro...” Read More
- “Highly likely to recommend. I would recommend Scott and his team to anyone looking for a high-quality real estate experience. He kept me in the loop at all times, whether it was a quick phone call, email or text. He's well informed about the SoCal area, the local markets and what people want. If ...” Read More